Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ostara

The spring equinox, according to my practice, is the celebration of the Goddess as Maiden. Because of this it is an important festival for personal development.

I made a big decision about my work last night to mark the Ostara. It is a decision that is very important and will affect a great deal of my work life for the next few years and beyond into my career. It is also a last chance, so I was quite worried about the choice.

I asked the Goddess to make herself known inside me and aid me in my choice. I repeated to myself over and over that I was making the right choice and that this was a choice for myself and my personal development.

I feel much more confident in my choice than I would if I had not evoked the Goddess to make it. And maybe that confidence is the most important thing to my successful personal development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home