Saturday, April 15, 2006

April Full Moon

The other day was the full moon. Since I have no ritual space, I celebrate my esbats a little differently than I would if I did have space. I spend the day being extra watchful for insights or ideas, and if none come to me I make plans to walk at night alone to the nearby park to commune with the gods. Since keeping this blog, I haven't done that yet -- I have had special insights each time.

This time, I decided I need to make a consecrated bag to keep my sigil in, as well as for any future similar spells. I have been wearing it against my skin (in my bra, actually) but it is getting worn and I have no idea how long I will be wearing it. So I plan to make a red tablet-woven bag to keep it in. I will have to attach some sort of string or chain to it to wear it around my neck. Its going to have to be discrete, and small.

I know this doesn't sound like a deep insight or anything, but it is important. I have thought of making something of the kind before, but I am no seamstress and didn't know how to go about it, and had no special reason to do so.

I'll start it soon. Maybe this is why I got the urge to take up weaving again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home