Monday, June 12, 2006

June Full Moon

I start work today, and the next few weeks are going to be tough around here. Scheduling seems all but impossible with so much going on and so much up in the air. I am worried about there being enough child care around and about getting enough work done. I am also worried about my ability to maintain my wonderful relationship with my son and be successful at work.

Yesterday was a day of meditation on planning for me. There were much mundanities to be planned -- who is working when, who is caring for which children, figuring out transportation, planning work in my head, etc. I also tried to take some time for other plans, like how I wanted my life structured, ways to ensure my relationship with my son doesn't suffer, deciding which things I have time for and which I don't and how to balance everything carefully. I tried to meditate on the balance between intelligent planning and being flexible enough to deal with unexpected things.

I hope all of this meditation helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home