Friday, March 21, 2008

Ostara

This Ostara, I didn't do a ritual, even though I am finally in my new room, complete with outdoor access to nifty rooftop ritual space, and my altar/trunk nearby with all of my witchy stuff. It's been a terribly cold March so far, so the outdoor space wouldn't have been ideal. And anyway, I stayed up far too late with my family doing something almost as good.

My famly has decided to create a fantasy world for our children -- one with fantastical lands and people, and where they get to be characters. We've each decided to create one 'country' and to give others to people close to our kids to create. We started a prelimiary map, and each of us have great ideas as to what we want our people to be like.

I think each of us have really gotten into the creative process, and we've spent a lot of time talking about it over the last couple of days. Hopefully we will have years ahead of us telling stories to our little ones about their bold exploits.

-Thriceraven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home